Randy Gearhart provided this scan of a picture of Kewpee’s at 415 Harrison Street, which appeared in The Flint Journal on April 23, 1989. The photo was taken in ’29 or ’30. According to the caption, the building was originally built in 1923 and was razed in 1979. It's now part of a UM-Flint parking lot. Randy frequented this location often, back in the ‘60s.