Gerry Godin, author of the All Things Buick blog, has come to the rescue again with more photos and information about the Industrial Bank pictured above, which was once located at the corner of Hamilton and Industrial. This was the second location of the bank; the first was in the nearby W.F. Stewart factory.
Another shot of the bank at Hamilton and Industrial that includes the surrounding Oak Park neighborhood.
A new bank building was constructed at the corner of North Saginaw and Second Avenue in 1923. It's now the Northbank Center.
This 1930 Ariel view of Flint shows the Bank in the upper left corner,across from the Durant Hotel.
A more recent shot of the Northbank Center by Sarrazak6881, who has a great collection of Flint photos.